Sunday, July 29, 2007

Got my Package

Here's my wonderful package from Mary C. I LOVE IT! I really love all the great little goodies! THE NEEDLES ARE GGGGGGRRRRREEEEAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!!! THANK THANK THANK YOU! There Lantern Moon yummy! Rosewood! Me, her daughter is very very jealous!
I also recieved Knit picks yarn in navy and bronze which fit the book colors perfectly I think that I'm going to do the Socktopia pattern Nagini in the colors. Well Thank you thank you again Mary C. Maybe I'll see you in HSKS 3!

2 comments:

Lady Dragonsinger said...

Most definitely will be in HSKS 3. I am so glad you liked everything! It was fun finding stuff for you and just sorry it was later getting out!

Enjoy
*hugs*

Mary Kay Diva said...

So glad to hear that you will be in HSKS 3. No problem that stuff went out late. I did actually start a pair of socks out of the "Charmed Knits" book. I will have to post a pic later.