Thursday, October 18, 2007
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Friday, October 5, 2007
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Well enough of that, I almost have my swap bag completed and hope that Mary-Catherine likes it alot. Done with most of my shopping too. So this is really pretty good for me, I fell almost like I'm ahead of the game. I still am scoping out more additions to include in the package though.
We have this shop that is close to me that I really want to go and visit. It's called the Yarn Garden and I hear that it's fabulous. I think the next time that I'm in demand and have to drive practically past it I'm going to stop and check it out for myself.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Thursday, August 30, 2007
2. List your favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Or would you prefer circulars?
I would prefer circulars in size 0 or 1, with a 24 inch length.
3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
5. Do you have any allergies?
4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
I am allergic to cigarette smoke for sure but as of yet no allergies to any fibers.
6. If you are swapping scarves - what is your desired length for the pattern? This will help your partner find the pattern that is just right for you and buy yarn accordingly.
Posted by Jenean at 4:28 PM
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Sunday, July 29, 2007
I also recieved Knit picks yarn in navy and bronze which fit the book colors perfectly I think that I'm going to do the Socktopia pattern Nagini in the colors. Well Thank you thank you again Mary C. Maybe I'll see you in HSKS 3!
Friday, July 13, 2007
1. What did Mrs. Weasley make to eat the first night that Harry arrived at Grimmauld Place?
2. When the children are de-Doxying the curtains what lunch does Mrs. Weasley say she will bring them?
3. When Hermione arranges to meet Rita Skeeter in "The Three Broomsticks", what is Luna Lovegood eating?
A cocktail onion
4. The wizard bank Gringotts is located hundreds of miles below London, deep under the Underground. Due to this, what does Hagrid say you are mostly likely to die of even if you manage to break into one of the vaults?
5. True or False: In "Sorcerer's Stone", when asked by Harry what the difference is between stalagmites and stalactites, Hagrid's answer is: "A stalactite grows down from the ceiling. A stalagmite grows up from the floor."
6. In "Prisoner of Azkaban", Harry meets Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic, at the Leaky Cauldron when getting off the Knight Bus. Fudge takes him inside and sits him down to have a "chat" with him about blowing up his aunt Marge. Fudge says that everything has been repaired and that the Dursleys are prepared to take him back next summer on what condition?
That he spend the Christmas and Easter holidays at Hogwarts
Irish International Side
Cherry syrup and soda
9. How much do Fred and George bet on Ireland winning and Krum getting the Snitch (Ignore the 5 Galleons for the fake wand)?
37 galleons, 15 sickles, 3 knuts
10. How much does a journey on the Knight Bus (without toothbrush or chocolate) from Magnolia Crescent to London cost?
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Monday, June 25, 2007
2. List your favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Or would you prefer circulars? Crystal Palace Size 1 DPN 7"
3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? Would LOVE to try Ebony or Rosewood DPN Size 1 but don't expect anybody to get those for me either!
4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? Book but not a really strong Preference
5. Do you have any allergies? Cigarette Smoke