Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hectic Week

Boy, what a week. Too much long distance running around for me this week. It really makes the knitting adventures few and far between. I seem to be in high demand. I went for my little visit to see my college daughter and bring her a few things that she needed. Tonight went for that every other week visit with the husband because he is a long haul truck driver the visits are only every other week. You know I bring him groceries and take laundry. The deal is lots better than it was before when we only saw each other every few months.
Well enough of that, I almost have my swap bag completed and hope that Mary-Catherine likes it alot. Done with most of my shopping too. So this is really pretty good for me, I fell almost like I'm ahead of the game. I still am scoping out more additions to include in the package though.
We have this shop that is close to me that I really want to go and visit. It's called the Yarn Garden and I hear that it's fabulous. I think the next time that I'm in demand and have to drive practically past it I'm going to stop and check it out for myself.

No comments: