Thursday, May 29, 2008
1. Which of Arabella Figg's cats ran out from under the car?
a. Mr. Tibbles
2. Which of the following is NOT one of Albus Dumbledore's middle names?
3. Which educational decree introduced a High Inquisitor to Hogwarts?
4. Apart from Harry, Ron and Hermione, who was the first person to enter the Hog's Head that showed an interest in Harry's Defence Against the Dark Arts classes?
b. Neville Longbottom
5. In the first Quidditch match of the year which player attempted to score first?
a. Angelina Johnson
6. What kind of bush does Harry hide behind to listen to the news?
7. Why is Mundungus Fletcher disguised as a woman when he witnesses the DA (Dumbledore's Army) meeting in the Hog's Head pub?
b. He was banned from the Hog’s Head pub 20 years ago.
8. When Harry and Cho go on their first date to Madam Puddifoot's in Hogsmeade, what is it decorated with for Valentine's Day?
c. Golden cherubs and pink confetti
9. How old is Sturgis Podmore and where does he live?
a. 38 and number 2 Laburnum Gardens Clapham
10. What did Fred and George Weasley do to Montague?
a. Forced him head-first into a Vanishing Cabinet on the first floor.
Monday, May 26, 2008
I have been just slaving away in the castle gardens. The kitchen will appreciate my efforts though along with all the herbs that have planted and then pruned. There is a great big beast that keeps laying and stomping with in the gardens and the herb beds. I keep trying to catch it but have been primarily unsuccessful. So maybe I need a different approach to this problem, I don't know. Well I still have lots of work to do and not enough time. There does need to be a time in which to rest also so off to bed with me.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
They say that the weather here at the castle is supposed to be cooling down, yeah!!!! Can't wait for the spot of rain that is supposed to show itself tomorrow. The castle was much cooler today which left me feeling a little more refreshed than I have been lately. So.....not so much knitting today but more of other things like trying my hand at some different potions (homework don't you know). It sure is hard trying to keep up with everything and still keep good grades. Well it is getting late and there is class tomorrow early in the morning. I even have a full day and meetings in the evenings so will not be able to meet for dinner. So sorry, my loss I'm sure.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Well I have to tell everyone that I am looking for a spell to conjure up some cooler weather in my neck of the woods. Just can't stand the heat but there is always a bright side my swap partner's handmade gift is coming right along. You see with all the heat all I want to do is sit and knit although I can't say that this a bad thing. Although my studies have been suffering lately because of it. If I did not have a daughter that is savvy with the computer I would be trouble. She is studying so hard though with her full schedule of classes. She is Emma Scrimgeour. I know, I know she's even in a rival house but what am I to do. She does do good work and does help keep me on top of things.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Well we are off and running again. I have to say that this swap is probably the most exciting yet. With all the freedoms of the swap kits and handmade items I am excited to get to work on my spoilee's items. I think I even have an idea cooking already. To be able to shop and not feel guilty is wonderful, I do enjoy the search for new and different things in which to send out into the world and I'm so lucky to have someone who is international. So here we go with the fun. I hope she is excited as I am.