Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hot Stuff

Well I have to tell everyone that I am looking for a spell to conjure up some cooler weather in my neck of the woods. Just can't stand the heat but there is always a bright side my swap partner's handmade gift is coming right along. You see with all the heat all I want to do is sit and knit although I can't say that this a bad thing. Although my studies have been suffering lately because of it. If I did not have a daughter that is savvy with the computer I would be trouble. She is studying so hard though with her full schedule of classes. She is Emma Scrimgeour. I know, I know she's even in a rival house but what am I to do. She does do good work and does help keep me on top of things.

1 comment:

CentyB said...

Great to see you working on your swap partners gift already! Wishing you have some of the cool weather we've got here!