Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cooling Down.....

They say that the weather here at the castle is supposed to be cooling down, yeah!!!! Can't wait for the spot of rain that is supposed to show itself tomorrow. The castle was much cooler today which left me feeling a little more refreshed than I have been lately. So.....not so much knitting today but more of other things like trying my hand at some different potions (homework don't you know). It sure is hard trying to keep up with everything and still keep good grades. Well it is getting late and there is class tomorrow early in the morning. I even have a full day and meetings in the evenings so will not be able to meet for dinner. So sorry, my loss I'm sure.

3 comments:

knitting chick said...

I have been knitting up a storm on the project for you and it's coming along nicely. The weather is only going to get worse over the summer. So try and stay cool.

SinKnitty said...

Naughty Naughty little Gryffindor you haven't done your quiz yet.. better hurry up it's due today!

Mary Kay Diva said...

I know I have issues with that whole copy and pasting thing. My daughter was going to help me but she got busy with final exams at Hogwarts don't you know. So I missed the deadline for the quiz I tried to get it to save but could not.