Monday, May 12, 2008

HSKS 5 assignments done!

Well we are off and running again. I have to say that this swap is probably the most exciting yet. With all the freedoms of the swap kits and handmade items I am excited to get to work on my spoilee's items. I think I even have an idea cooking already. To be able to shop and not feel guilty is wonderful, I do enjoy the search for new and different things in which to send out into the world and I'm so lucky to have someone who is international. So here we go with the fun. I hope she is excited as I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh heck yeh, Im excited! Huzzah Hufflepuff!;)

Gryffinitter said...

Belladonna Boomslang here, just dropping in to say hi to my fellow Gryffindors. (I am a first year, and I don't know anyone yet.)

Mary Kay Diva said...

Nice to meet you gryffinitter! I'm a returning student after taking a small break. Boy things on the swap sure have changed.