Saturday, September 8, 2007

Time for Knitting

The me time has started and it is wonderful. School has started for the entire household, the mornings have become a quiet interlude with the knitting needles and the morning coffee. I might add that this time also includes the phone but there is this invention called speaker phone that works so well for knitting time that it is incredible. Of course once I go blue tooth that will be a whole other ball game. Now I am starting a KAL for a stole I am very excited as I have wanted to work on one and this is a mystery of sorts, which means it will be all the more exciting. This is once again something that my college daughter has introduced me to. She is trying to drag me into this century with the computer and all, with me kicking up a little fuss but not much. Only because I am not that computer savvy and sometimes that makes some things difficult. I am slowly learning howto get around though. Learning all the new skills takes some time though.

3 comments:

Auntly H said...

seems to me that you're doing just fine!

Jenny and I were emailing about the Secret of the Stole today. Feel free to email me directly if you have any questions; I'll do my best to help.

Sallenlouise said...

I have my HSKS Trivia posted, you can check it out on My Blog.
Let's Win This Thing!!! Go Slytherins!!!

Sallenlouise said...

Attention Slytherins
To all of you wonderful Slytherins that participate, if you post on my blog after you've completed the trivia and scavenger hunt, you will be entered to win a $10.00 gift certificate to The loopy Ewe. Also, I will send each of you a little token of my appreciation! ;) POST by Friday Evening!!! Sept 14, 2007.

Let's Play Slytherins!