Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sock Swap 3 and off to college

Well it's time for another exciting sock swap. This time is sooooo exciting because my daughter is our house perfect. Also we took her to her college home this last weekend so the nest is getting alittle emptier. I don't think it's getting any calmer though but we are working on that. School starts for my son next week and I can honestly say that I can't wait. To have the quiet during the day will be absolutely wonderful. Teenagers seem to have lots of drama in their lives. So for all of you out there with teens almost adult children I feel for you!

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Awwww, Jennifer off to college! I wish that I could meet you both in person :) My kids started back to school on Tuesday, so I've had 3 days of semi-peace. In fact the house has been cleaner than it was all summer. No dishes in the sink for hours on end!!! It's been great. :)

Mary Kay Diva said...

I hear that!!!! I can't wait to have my teenage son join the ranks of school once more. It will be great to have my days free from the teenage hang out that seems to happen at my house. :}