Sunday, June 1, 2008

Another weekend gone by.......

Well another week has pasted us by it is absolutely unbelievable how fast this year is going by. My college daughter has been home and we are getting ready to take her back for the summer because she will be working on campus. My one quilt group is getting ready to end their meeting's for the summer until Sept. School for my son is almost done although he will be going to summer school to make up some missing credits. Myself, I have been knitting and sewing up a storm. I almost done with one of my items for my spoilee and have got another idea cooking. I will have to see how that goes though but I'm sure I will have that done also. Well time to go to bed so that I can start another early morning considering it is Monday. Urgh!!!!!!

1 comment:

knitting chick said...

sounds like you had a busy weekend