1. Who is your favorite member of the Order of the Phoenix?
2. Favorite person at Hogwarts?
I don't know because there are so many wonderful students and professors.
3. Favorite spell or charm to use?
There are so many that are very fun to use and quite useful around Hogwarts that I could not pick just one.
4. Best and worst classes at Hogwarts?
My best class is Herbology and my worst class is History of Magic, just can't seem to keep everything straight.
5. Favorite flower?
Hands down roses, I just love them.
6. What is your beverage of choice? Coffee, tea, latte, soda/pop?
Coffee, then tea and of course water, but I do have an occasional latte. I just try and watch the calorie count.
7. Favorite muggle music?
soft rock but I love it all
8. How many family members do you have?
Four (my dear husband who is a truck driver, my college daughter, and my almost graduated son, plus me!)
9. What do you do on your summer vacation? What is your Favorite vacation ever taken?We go camping, because we love the outdoors. I really don't have an all time favorite but I did love the trip to Old Man's Cave. I do have a feeling though that this years camping trip will be fun though. This is first time in a long time that my husband and I will be getting away just the two of us. It will seem strange though not having the kids along.
10. What is your favorite subject at Hogwarts? Why?
Herbology because I love watching things grow and helping them along.
11. How many pairs of shoes (footwear) do you have? Which are your favorite pair?
My husband will tell you too many, gosh I don't know. I have different favorites depending upon the season. Right now though, it is the good ole' dependable birckenstock sandals that I wear all the time.
12. How many projects do you have OTN (on the needles)?
Do I have to count because it is just too scary but I will venture a guess and say probably about 15 or so. Heck I probably have about 5 pairs of socks on needles now.
13. What is the oldest project you're working on and when did you cast it on?
A sleeveless sweater that is almost done if I would just quit knitting socks. I am a pretty new knitter so it's only been on the needles for about a year and half.
14. Favorite food(s)?
Hands down, CHOCOLATE!!!!!!